What You Need To Know
Welcome to Regna Hotel Website,
The following "Confidentiality Agreement" regulates the provisions regarding the presentation of the information and services Regna Hotel provides to our valued users.
1. Regna Hotel does not publish the e-mail, name, surname, phone number and any information entered during registration on the Website, and does not share it with any business partner, company, institution or other organization, unless the user has specified otherwise.
2. Regna Hotel discloses your personal information to third parties only in the following legal cases and legal procedures.
a.) In case of a written request in this direction from the legal authorities,
b.) In order to protect and defend the property rights of Regna Hotel,
3. Regna Hotel registered personal information can only be viewed by you. This information is not sold, rented or exchanged with another institution or organization in any way. This "Confidentiality Agreement" is not shared with third parties in any way, except for the articles included in the text. Regna Hotel takes all possible measures to fulfill the conditions promised in this contract.
4. The information collected by Regna Hotel is stored in a secure environment that is not open to public use. Regna Hotel uses all kinds of industry standards to protect the information in the environment.
5. You have the right to update and change your personal information entered during registration at any time. Regna Hotel is authorized to delete or suspend your account if you do not comply with this "Confidentiality Agreement" and "Service Agreement".
6. Due to the nature of the internet, information can be circulated on the internet without sufficient security measures and can be taken and used by unauthorized persons. Regna Hotel is not responsible for any damages arising from this use.
7. In some cases, non-personal information may be collected. As an example of this type of information, the type of internet browser you use, your operating system, the domain name of the site you reach our site with a link or advertisement.
8. When you visit the Site, information may be placed on your computer. This information will be in a "cookie" format or similar file and will help us in several ways. For example, cookies will allow us to tailor the sites and advertisements according to your interests and preferences. Almost all internet browsers have options to delete cookies from your hard disk, prevent them from being written or receive a warning message before they are saved. For more information on this, please refer to your browser's help files and usage information.
9. Your IP address is used to keep the Website and our servers running, manage and solve problems. Your IP address is used for your identification.
11. Regna Hotel reserves the right to change any information in this text. By using this site, you are deemed to have accepted all kinds of regulations and changes in this "Privacy Assurance".
Your personal data is protected
As Regna Hotel, we respect and care about the privacy of our customers' private lives. For this reason, we would like to provide information about the Personal Data Protection Law in force in order to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of our customers in the use of their personal data.
We use this data;
- Always keeping it safe,
- Products and services offered within the scope of Electronic Communications Law No.5809 and other relevant legislation,
- Fulfilling the storage, information, reporting and other related obligations arising from the relevant legislation,
- Meeting the information and document requests of the Information and Communication Technologies Authority and other relevant official / competent authorities,
- In order to offer other products / services of our company,
- Using it to fulfill the requirement of the service contract concluded,
- We do not share it with anyone except organizations permitted by law.
By contacting us whenever you want;
- the purpose of using your personal data,
- You can find out with which organizations and for what purpose.
- Correction of incomplete or incorrectly recorded or used information,
- If the conditions stipulated in the law are met, your information is deleted or destroyed,
- If you think that your information has been illegally recorded or used and you have suffered damage for this reason, you can request the damage to be compensated.
In order to take advantage of your rights within the scope of the law, you can send your applications in writing to email@example.com with your copy of your identity card, you can review the law on the official website of the Turkish Grand National Assembly for detailed information.
* Law No. 6698 on the Protection of Personal Data ("KVKK")